The Architecture Resource Center (ARC) maintains a diverse and growing collection of materials for CoAD faculty and student use
- reference guides (codes, handbooks)
- course reserves
- digital images
- architectural drawings
- magazines and periodicals
The ARC also stores and supplies audio/visual equipment
- cameras (still and video)
- slide/digital projectors
- external DVD
- lighting equipment and other special peripherals
- sound/light meters
Other services include
- A team of Student Assistants to schedule equipment loans
- Light table for student use
- Work tables available for student use
- Photograph area with professional lights, backdrops
The ARC is located in the downstairs hallway of the Architecture building in room A131.
Fall and Spring Term Hours
Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.